Thursday, December 3, 2009

Doodling Art


I was thinking about a nice art header for the FORT, and I scratched out this doodle last night at the PTO meeting. It hearkens back to one of Foley's old Imperial Fist Terminators whose fighting prowess one night was the stuff of legends at the old Fort Buyaki in Baltimore. Foley painted on some buttresses on his lower greave to represent that glorious action.

My art skills on paper are something to be desired so if you can do better so why don't you artists have a crack at it. And show me what a horizontal one will look like too. I think I got a bit Blanchitsu on the lettering which I've always found fascinating in his madcap art books.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm on the case, and I work on the cheap!

Ack Ack Ack said...

Stuff that badboy right up top. No need to muck with perfection.